+ Anti-Aging Formula*
+ Moisterize Skin from Inside Out*
+ Minimize Fine Lines & Wrinkles*
+ Skin Cell Rejuvenation*
Nutra 247’s BabyBoomR range of products includes Phytoceramides 100mg Anti-Aging Formula which works to rebuild the outer layers of the skin to improve moisture and reduce dryness all over the body.
These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
HOW AGING AFFECTS THE SKIN
Our skin is the largest organ in our body and as we age our skin changes quite noticeably.
There are external environmental factors that can affect the aging process in our skin which includes such things as ultra-violet light, cigarette smoke and air pollution. This isn’t as noticeable when we are young because our natural defenses are still working internally and it’s only as these processes slow down that our skin appears to age.
There are also many internal physiological factors that can affect the overall appearance and feeling of our skin which refers to the declining production of the proteins and lipids that keep our skin looking young.
WHAT ARE PHYTOCERAMIDES?
Ceramides are the natural lipids and proteins produced within our skin that support the natural collagen and elasticity in our skin.
Phytoceramides are the plant-derived equivalent of the natural lipids which seek to replicate benefits to the skin.
Taking a supplement that pairs phytoceramides with antioxidants is the best, most natural way to help promote healthy, firm, and youthful-looking skin.
RICE VS. WHEAT: HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST PHYTOCERAMIDES
Research has indicated that rice based phtoceramide supplements are more effective than wheat based phytoceramide supplements.
Wheat-based phytoceramides are the most common option on the market today, however, an independent study in Japan was conducted to determine the effectiveness of rice vs. wheat-based supplements. The study showed that rice-based phytoceramides were more effective than wheat-based phytoceramides in promoting youthful skin.
CLINICAL STUDIES ON PHYTOCERAMIDES
The 6-week study at Osaka City University in Japan consisted of 33 men and women with dry, rough skin. They used Phytoceramides in the form of soft gel capsules. The powerful combination of ingredients appeared to start working immediately. When you take this supplement daily your skin appears to moisturize itself. It also increases the production of collagen and decreases the production of elastase, which leads to younger looking skin.
HOW DO PHYTOCERAMIDES WORK?
– Phytoceramides have been found to contain lipids that contain the same properties as those naturally present in our skin.
– these lipids act as substitutes for your own lipids and help plump up our skin.
– Phytoceramides have the unique ability of being able to penetrate all the four layers of the skin
– they lock in moisture deep in the skin.
– Phytoceramides act as a stimulant for collagen production
– this in turn increases skin elasticity
– Phytoceramides encourage the development of a protective barrier that protects against inflammations and infections, sun damage and dry patches
– Phytoceramides keep your skin hydrated by retaining moisture which in turns helps to reduce wrinkles
– Phytoceramides have also been found to have the ability to slow down the skin’s aging process
– Phytoceramides can also reverse already existing signs like crow’s feet from deep within the skin.
Leal, A. (2013, January 28) dujs.dartmouth.edu/2013/01/why-does-your-skin-age
Obagi, S. (2005, September 26) https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-skin-wrinkle-wit/
Allemann, L. (2013, September 13) www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18839043
Ghumare, N. (2015, May 21) globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/05/21/737992/10135534/en/Anti-aging-Market-is-estimated-to-be-worth-USD-191-7-Billion-Globally-by-2019-Transparency-Market-Research.html