Nitric Oxide POWER – L-Arginine with L-Citrulline 1300MG
Nutra 247’s Nitric Oxide POWER L-Arginine with L-Citrulline 1300MG is an amazingly effective 1300mg formula intended for the following benefits:
+ Supports Healthy Circulation*
+ Supports Blood Flow*
+ May Help With Workout Intensity & Blood Flow*
Nutra 247’s Nitric Oxide POWER L-Arginine with L-Citrulline 1300MG consists of the following:
- L-Arginine 400mg
- L-Argininie AKG 2:1 Extract 400mg
- L-Citrulline 200mg
- L-Citrulline Malate Extract 200mg
- Beta Alanine 80mg
- Niacin 30 mg
- Calcium 30mg.
Check out the full fact sheet listed below!
These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Nitric Oxide is a compound produced naturally by the body but it can also be taken as a supplement to boost athletic performance and improve several key health indicators.
When taken as a supplement, Nitric Oxide has the following benefits:
– boost cardiovascular endurance
– minimize time needed to recover from injury
– aid cardiovascular health (Victor W.T. Liu & Paul L. Huang 2008)
– improved learning and memory tasks. (Indian Journal of Medical Research 2011).
– improve bone health (SJ Wimalawansa 2010)
– improve joint health (Arthritis Research and Therapy 2008)
Nitric Oxide functions as a vasodilator in the cardiovascular system. This results in the following:
– it acts to relax the walls of blood vessels throughout the body
– Nitric Oxide increases blood flow
– prevents the development of high blood pressure
– prevent the formation of plaque on the inner walls of blood vessels
– this, in turn, slows the development of cardiovascular disease
– helps maintain the effective pumping action of the heart in order to deliver blood to all parts of the body.
LEARNING AND MEMORY
Nitric oxide functions as a powerful neurotransmitter in the brain which is vital in learning and memory tasks that take place:
– Nitric Oxide is synthesized in the brain upon demand
– it is used in cognitive tasks immediately after being formed
– Nitric Oxide increases blood flow to brain tissues
– this, in turn, enhances cellular health and facilitates optimal function of neural tissues
– Nitric Oxide is of particular benefit to the hypothalamus during cognitive tasks regarding spacial learning and avoidance behaviours (Indian Journal of Medical Research 2011).
BONE FORMATION AND HEALING
The human body uses Nitric Oxide to help regulate bone formation and breakdown:
– it is released by bone cells when mechanical stress is applied to the bones during weight-bearing activities
– taking Nitric oxide supplements can help to improve bone density
– Nitric Oxide supplements can enhance bone formation and reduce the extent of bone breakdown.
– Nitric Oxide is vital in fracture healing and triggers the local bone cells to start the healing process
– it also increasines blood flow to the area of injury
– the benefits of taking Nitric Oxide supplements can increase greatly when used in combination with supplements such as Vitamin D, Calcitonin, and Biphosphonates.
Joint pain is a limiting factor in personal mobility and athletic performance, particularly as we age or develop diseases such as osteoarthritis:
– nitric oxide plays a role in perception of pain (Arthritis Research and Therapy:2008)
– useful pain management tool while managing the symptoms of osteoarthritis (Arthritis Research and Therapy:2008)
– reduced joint pain is attributed to Nitric Oxide’s ability to increase blood flow, reduce nerve irritation and reduce of inflammation in the joint space
– Nitric Oxide could also maintain the health of existing cartilage cells in the joint space
– it could be a useful tool in joint protection
– Nitric Oxide could also minimize further cartilage damage.