Here is a recipe for making delicious banana cupcakes:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the mashed bananas, sour cream, and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, you can frost them with your favorite frosting. Enjoy!